Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PlayStation 3 fights back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    PlayStation 3 fights back

    A few games on this list probably worth checking out.

    (i know it's hard to tell, but the link is just below this line)

    PS3 Games Roundup

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PlayStation 3 fights back

    Those are some pretty sweet games .. Uncharted, Lair, Warhawk, and Ratchet & Clank are the ones that look great. In Game Informer they had an article on Uncharted and that game really looks cool .. and of course Lair looks like it's going to be an epic game. Also, Warhawk is going be an online-only PS3 download but it's only going to cost around $30 and looks like a fun multiplayer game.

    Also, just curious but have you seen the new "Home" interface/game that the PS3 is supposed to be getting? If not, you seriously need to look into it. Here are just a few features that I'll name off of the top of my head:
    - 100% FREE download
    - Online environment in which you are with other people
    - You can create your own character, which is like your own avatar/alias/etc.
    - You get your own "room" (I think) and you can get posters, items, etc. to put in that room, and I think you can invite friends over to your room
    - When new game trailers are released, you can team up with friends and walk into the "theater" and actually watch them on a big theater screen

    More info here:
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/770/770998p1.html
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PlayStation 3 fights back

    All that coming from a Wii fan? Didnt you hate on the PS3 when it came out?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PlayStation 3 fights back

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that coming from a Wii fan? Didnt you hate on the PS3 when it came out? </div></div>

    I certainly don't like the PS3 nor do I plan on buying one anytime soon, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit around and talk bad about the good games that are coming out for it, because there's no use in that.

    Unfortunately, it would take a lot more than these few good games to make me want the system, but I still think it'll be interesting to see how they affect PS3 sales.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PlayStation 3 fights back

    Those new games are good and all, but until the price of the PS3 comes down drastically, there won't be any with the name "MikMo" written on them.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: PlayStation 3 fights back

    I understand why a lot of people just won't spend that much money. I too was hesitant, but once I sold my PS2, PSP and all the accessories I only ended up paying 200 for my PS3 and I couldn't be happier with it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PlayStation 3 fights back

    I was going to sell my PS3 when I first got it. But I started playing it, and really enjoy the system. For all you get, it's really not a bad price. But hey, to each his own.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PlayStation 3 fights back

    if anything keeps the ps3 from dominating, it will be the steep price.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •